Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tailgate Partymate

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to post this great new concept that I'm selling and am the Texas Gulf Coast Representative for this. This is great for Football games, Baseball, beer pong, Nascar, Camping, Fishing (especially surf) Picnics, RV-ING!!!!!!!
    Right now if you go to the website.....www.TailgatePartymate.com you can view how it works.

Let me know if you have any questions. 281-919-7773

Thanks!!!!!!!
    fisherwoman

Looks like I'd drag bottom with that thing does it move up & down on the receiver hitch to prevent it from hanging down so low? Cool idea & concept.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

tailgate partymate

Yes it is adjustable.

Comment

I will be out at Sea Isle this weekend and on the beach as well if you would like to take a look at it. Its really "sweet" especially for surf fishing!!!!!!!! Right now you can get one for $74.99 plus S&H. Marked down from $149!!!!!

Comment

Pretty cool idea
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

I think if you add some add ons and storage or a pit you might have some thing. Color not to appealling. I like the concept.
            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

This is designed to assist in tailgating, rv'ing, picnicing, fishing. By adding alot of other things to it would really be "tacky" and really wouldn't be appealing. As far as the color......its alot better then the basic boring....black.

Comment

Working...
              X