Houston Boat Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston Boat Show

The Houston Boat Show is comming up quick. The dates will be Jan 2nd through the 11th at Reliant.
    If you go, come buy and say hello at the Saltwater Assault booth. Capt. Mike Lowe and myself will be there ready to talk both bay and offshore fishing. Also, Coe will be there off and on representing the West End Anglers. Look for the Saltwater Assault booth with the Westend anglers flag flying. I also hear there will be fishwestend caps, koozies, and stickers avaiable for purchase if you don't have Fishwestend pimp gear already.

See ya'll there!

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

I'll come by and check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

MM
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

I go every year. Maybe I'll get me a cool shirt. Do you have them in extra huge?
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I will be there with Stone and sons marine on my down time....but should be there most of the slow days.....

Looking for my next ride....aka boat shopping
        FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

I'll be there dreaming of my new ride.....I'll stop by and see ya!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
            I go every year. Maybe I'll get me a cool shirt. Do you have them in extra huge?
            We got TINY size ... Medium to XXXL
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
            X