Water Clarity in the Coves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Clarity in the Coves

Thinking about walking in at daylight from a new walk in spot to a Wbay cove...was wondering how the water looked in the coves with the sustained east wind we have been having??...if I go I will only have a few hours to fish and get back to the office and pretend I've been working...any info from any of you WE Island dwellers would be much appreciated. Muchas Gracias.

Man, I wish I was at the house, but I am in Austin. What I was thinking about doing is putting up a bay cam on the house. What you think? Sorry I can not help this time.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

dana's looked good yesterday. water was really deep. i took in water over my waders getting back to the boat. needless to say, cut my wade short. did pick up a 19 inch red on a drift on my way out.
      michelle

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
        Man, I wish I was at the house, but I am in Austin. What I was thinking about doing is putting up a bay cam on the house. What you think? Sorry I can not help this time.
        I think that would be sweet!

Explorer 21, do you remember me? I think you and the wife towed me in last summer, you were in an explorer with a Yammie 150 I believe...I was in a Whaler and had spun a prop on an unseen underwater obstruction (insurance company lingo), had a couple of guys with me. We were outside of the tubes around the east side of snake island cove...thanks for the tow and for turning me on to this site.

A cam would great....I'm probably going regardless of the conditions but it would still be nice to check out the water before I jump in the truck.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle View Post
          dana's looked good yesterday. water was really deep. i took in water over my waders getting back to the boat. needless to say, cut my wade short. did pick up a 19 inch red on a drift on my way out.
          michelle
          Thanks Michelle, high water is good and the tide looks good tomorrow...maybe I can find a pig.

Comment

Working...
          X