galveston island state park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• galveston island state park

so we are trying to get together some people to help clean up at galveston island state park and get it going again. ive been in contact with the park manager the past few weeks and he said with only 3 full time people there they can use all the help they can get. what we would be doing is rebuilding some of the boardwalks that go to the bay and a new fish cleaning table type structure. they would provide all the materials needed all we need to provide is some tools and helping hands. im trying to make sure i can get enough help before i give him the final heads up so he can pass it along to the park board. if anyone wants to help out please let me know so i can get back to him and give him a yay or nay, it will probably be sometime in late january. any and all help is much appreciated. ez
    Boats and hoes.

If I didn't have my plate more than full rebuilding my own little piece of heaven, I'd be out there helpin'.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I'll help out. So will Beach Bum Bailey & perhaps Red Fish Rob
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

The park probably needs some help but my whole village is fuged up bad! I have just started trying to drag debris out of the canals and the ramp area. Some canals are still completely blocked.
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
          The park probably needs some help but my whole village is fuged up bad! I have just started trying to drag debris out of the canals and the ramp area. Some canals are still completely blocked.
          What kind of debris...docks and stuff of that nature?
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

got the tools give me a date so i can getaway from the ranch got my trailer to
            Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

Kenny we have a good JB community here on FWE we might be able to get something going with the city officials and help out / volunteer etc.
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks for everyone wanting to help out.I will be going down to the park this week to speak with the manager to get a feel for things and get a final hand shake on the deal. I will keep everyone posted as i find out.. thanks alot everyone..
                Boats and hoes.

Comment

Let me know when. I'll be down to help anytime after mid-Jan when I get back.

Comment

Working...
                  X