Who's going out this coming Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's going out this coming Sunday?

Yes..I am thinking of going out to the Jetty's this 4/18/10. Also running out to the rig northeast of the north jetty. Maybe..pick up a few King's. Hook up with some nice Bull Red fishing action. I know I am going to troll out to the rig. Just wanted to know who else might be making the trip? Hopefully the wind's will not be bad. I know this week is shot out for calm wind's. I can hear them reels screaming now! Fish...fish fish!
    They like shiny spoons...

Originally posted by REELING 65 View Post
    Yes..I am thinking of going out to the Jetty's this 4/18/10. Also running out to the rig northeast of the north jetty. Maybe..pick up a few King's. Hook up with some nice Bull Red fishing action. I know I am going to troll out to the rig. Just wanted to know who else might be making the trip? Hopefully the wind's will not be bad. I know this week is shot out for calm wind's. I can hear them reels screaming now! Fish...fish fish!
    It's still a little early for the kings that close in Dave. You're probably better off getting some live crab and fishing for big uglies at the jetties.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
      It's still a little early for the kings that close in Dave. You're probably better off getting some live crab and fishing for big uglies at the jetties.
      Yeah..I know it ..though you never know. I was thinkin of more jetty's and some nice Bulls. A day on the water fishin.. is better then sitting on land wishin. lol

Comment

No weekends for me! Good luck out there though!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Looks like bad weather. If we do any fishing, it'll be close to JB and Sea Isle. Be careful!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I am gonna do some light fishing/gigging(if the winds lay down a little) on Saturday night.

Comment

Yeah ..this weather ..well not to great. Looks like if the wind's do not lay down. That,it might be a wash. I sure hope not..just have to wait and see.

Comment

If you go, be safe and let us know how you did. Good luck out there. Enjoy.
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

4/17/10

I could be out there right now. This is not that bad weather...I have been out on the gulf in worse. If it is like today I am going. I am going to do some fishing today. That is for sure.

Comment

Working...
                  X