Headed to rockport this friday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headed to rockport this friday!

I'm itching to get the he double L out of here to go fish down there with my bro and some friends friday thur sun day....lol.....wish me luck little five boat tourney friday then fun in the sun the other two.....laters
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Good catching
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

good luck!
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Bring your rain coat!
        Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Let us know how you do Chris. Tight lines and be safe.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

The water was clear in the super skinny flats with the wind blowing light out of the east in the a.m.. Here's something funny i was suppose to be at the boat ramp at 7a.m. i get a call at 7;05 that bolts me out of bed. My brother says were the hail are you and i laugh and say in bedso when i get to the boat ramp my brother and Capt. Cook give me a hard time for the next hour or so.I hook on the new TTF Baby Ray and about the sixth cast i hook up with a rat red and then start to catch some bigger reds while they cast,cast and cast tops and TTF killers..The clouds were making it diffucult sightcast but we saw several reds at the boat.We get into a area were the Capt gets a chance to fish instead of pole and he hooks up with a 19 and 15/16 red..lol on topwater.......We ended up catch alot more rat red and my brother hooked a couple of dink trout but lost them at the boat just as well.Thanks Capt Mike Cook once again......i learn something everytime i go out with him.......that man can see thing in the water better than anyone i have fished with.The best part of the trip was some unexpexted freinds showing up and a night on the town....laters
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
            X