Saints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints

For decades pundits have been saying the New Orleans Saints were so bad at playing football that Hell would freeze over if the Saints ever won The Super Bowl.

On Sunday, February 7, 2010 the Saints won the Super Bowl. On that same Sunday Washington D.C. was paralyzed under several feet of snow and the government was shut down.

Do you think this indicates the actual location of Hell?
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

LOL,good one
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

LOL. that is some funny stuff Jerry.
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

good one...and when Comrade Obama pushes through the elimination of IDC for the oil bus., we can always sell bait for a living down at the marina.

Comment

Yep JT-but cash only so no GD taxes!!!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
          X