Walked In This Afternoon 4/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walked In This Afternoon 4/16

Walked in a S. shore cove about 2:00ish. the tide has been above normal because of the honkin' East wind. It was coming more ESE this afternoon and the tide was going out but not much.
    I threw topwaters for the first hour with not even a sniff, so I switched to plastic. Right away I caught the first of five reds including one over-size. I also found a few trout and caught three with one 3.75#. I even caught a 16" flounder. The Mrs. picked me up at 7:00 and now I'm going to eat some gumbo and cornbread! Life is good, but better when I fish.......
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Thanks for the report! Sounds like ya had a hella of a time. Thought about it today... but ended up re-wiring the trailer... =T

Comment

Very nice Kenny.....Thanks for the report!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Good job Kenny!! nice slam
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Nice report! Thanks!
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Thanks for the report. Nice!
            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

way to get out there

Comment

Nice report,congrats
                Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice Kenny, good going out there. You might have been the only one finding the fish.
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Caught some good fish and had gumbo and cornbread waiting for you...life IS good !!.
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                    X