Sea-tow galveston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea-tow galveston

just a little info that sea-tow galveston is now under new ownership. if you haven't thought about having towing assistance, now is the time. sea-tow will do whatever is needed to make sure you get back to your home port safely. we will bring you gas,jump your boat,ungroundings or tow you. unlimited assitance for a full year is $150.00 SEA-TOW GALVESTON 281-557-4117

Yep, Its a good deal. My membership is current. I beleive there is 4 boats in the fleet now, 2 in Galveston and 2 on Clear Lake.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

we have 2 boats in clear lake and 1 in galveston(yacht basin). getting another boat ready soon.

Comment

Do they go off shore & if so how far? Like I breakdown at 50 miles off Galveston 52 from Freeport & I have unlimited coverage.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Gotcha, I received a letter in the mail a couple of days go about the new ownership. Are you the new owner?

AQUA PIMP
          AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

west end yes. you are covered offshore, even if we send a crew boat to get you! call for more information. no i am not the new owner but will be working with him. capt. billy kern is the new owner. great guy!

Comment

I think we are signed up. I'm pretty sure were covered just need to make sure its all active for the off shore season

Comment

Thats great..... With summer comming quickly ya'll are fixing to get real busy. Glad to see the fleet expand. Less wait time LOL

AQUA PIMP
                AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

any questions please contact billy. the past owner ran this business into the ground. we are going to make it right! thanks for all the inquiries! capt. david

Comment

just a little info. most boaters have boat insurance that covers towing up too$1000.00. say you run out of gas. you call your insurance, and they in turn call us. since you are not a member of sea-tow, we are going to charge you $200.00 an hour plus the gas. in turn you file a claim with you provider and they don't cover running out of gas, only mechanical breakdowns. sea-tow will charge you for the gas but not our time. something to think about.

Comment

thats a pretty cool deal..thanks for the info.

is this an individual membership or would i need to purchase 2 seperate ones if i owned 2 botes?

Comment

one membership covers boats you own. even covers boats you use as long as the owner is not on the vessel.

Comment

Originally posted by capt.david View Post
                          one membership covers boats you own. even covers boats you use as long as the owner is not on the vessel.
                          He can swim back or hide in the head for all I care just take me home

Comment

Where do I get the information on the membership?
                            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

explore call capt. bill kern at 281 557-4117. i have some brochures in my truck that i am going to pu at becky and jerrys bait camp and sea isle bait. or call me at 409 632 0924 you can get one from me. i live in jb. thanks david

Comment

Working...
                              X