Saturday trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday trip

Had a kitchen pass and wanted to use it.i figured with the east wind and high tides it would be tough.hit the CG station at surfside and saw one sand trout caught.went over to the ICW by city hall and nothing there either.ended up trying to get to the MOB and couldnt get down the beach with the high tides.went up on the levee rd by the corps of engineers and fished a drain area.the water high and little to no movement.little bit of bait jumping and saw 2 nice reds bust the water about 15 yards from the bank.ended up catching 1 rat red 1 small sheephead and 1 undersize drum.it was fun being out there for the first time in awhile.was using live shrimp on a fish finder rig.it will be getting better
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Thanks for the report, at least you had a hall pass and spent the time fishing.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Way to get out there NK!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice report NK. Glad you were able to get some fishing in.

Comment

Thanks for the report.

Comment

Thanks NK-beats working!!! A few rats is better than what my fishing's been lately.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Hey that pass was well used!! Glad you were able to get out and cast a line or 2. Thanks for the report.

Comment

its always good to get out. at least you had a little action. good report
                XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Working...
                X