Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trout in the surf?

Going to try Tuesday. Any reports
    on the water condition. I know it looks flat on the cams.

It looked trout green last night and was small enuf waves to hit it, but it would have still been a little tough fishing the waves.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

looked really good today.didnt catch any.
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

I will let you know this evening, I am going to give it a shot since the surf is flat and the water is green.
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Good luck Mike-hope ya nail them!!! You too Kcross!!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Let me know Mke.......If they are there, it may change my plan forr tomorrow.....or I might hit it Wednesday.
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

plenty of bait.no trout yet.plenty of jacks and smacks,though.51's.water looks great.green to the beach.smacks are running bait hard.trout have'nt shown up yet.just a matter of days.
              TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

The waves picked up, so I made the decision not to go in. Sorry, but no report. Did see a few yakers taking their lines out about 200-300 yards.
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

High waves and surf = no fun!! Thanks Mike.

Comment

its as flat as it gets
                    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

It is flat today, so I went in for a little while. Water was so clear and green to the beach. No bait though and no takers, so I went to the bay.
                      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

a couple friends of mine fished the surf down by the old flagship.clear water,mullet everywhere being chased by spanish macks.they caught 4 macs up to 18 inches.they said they were everywhere.live mullet freelined was the bait.trout wont be far behind
                        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Maybe that was my problem, I was throwing tops and tails.

Originally posted by nokatchin View Post
                          a couple friends of mine fished the surf down by the old flagship.clear water,mullet everywhere being chased by spanish macks.they caught 4 macs up to 18 inches.they said they were everywhere.live mullet freelined was the bait.trout wont be far behind
                          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                          X