I Did It! Now It's Your Turn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Did It! Now It's Your Turn

Well I pedaled the miles (177 of them to be exact!) to Austin from Houston all in the efforts of finding a cure for Multiple Sclerosis (MS) which several of my friends are striken with. I did ABSOLUTELY no training for this ride (plenty of fishing though) and had not put air in my tires this past year until Saturday morning of the ride. Not only is my butt sore, but I came home with a heck of a cold.

Any way, this ride is a fundraiser for Multiple Sclerosis and I have pledged to raise the $400 by May 18th. I registered last August while I was employed and unfortunately I have been unemployed for the past 7 months. Needless to say I can't just write a check to cover the pledge, so I need help from the good people here on this board. Your donation is tax deductable and I have included an electronic link to my donation site for you to donate and learn more about Multiple Sclerosis: http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/chicken

Feel free to PM me on any questions you may have or if you would rather donate by another method.

Oh and here's my certificate for enduring all those miles!
    Attached Files
    Happy Fishin'
    Chicken
Working...
X