Blockade Runners: New Power Plant!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blockade Runners: New Power Plant!

So my leetle generator was abused by one of the people that I passed it around to following Ike. It died this past weekend when we needed it most. Things like that happen. Today I was blessed for my supposedly unreturned good will. I got this brand new thing for less than the old one cost new. We will now have power we can count on! The only problem is it's too nice to leave there.
    Attached Files
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Very nice Sandy.....congrats on the new acquisition. Now all you need is a set of lights for the pier and you be set!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Gotta have the place together a bit more before I splurge on lights, but it's all part of the plan.

Now, check this out! Go over there and give this guy some green. I'll be picking up a new stove for the camp on Sat. Morning!!!!!!!!!!

http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/sh...d.php?t=189373

Is it Christmas today?
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Sandy- during Ike a lot of people didn't realize that you had to change the oil every 50 hours... Well heck, thats 2 days of running it almost...

I had to add oil to mine and I have changed the fluids in both of mine since then.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Green sent.
          I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
            Green sent.
            Likewise!
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
            X