Anyone duck hunting Sat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone duck hunting Sat?

Anyone heading out this Sat the 13th for the second split?? I think I'll be going, it will be a tough tide, make sure if you go you get out of the marsh with enough time, supposed to fall a little over a foot by noon ( at alligator point). Lets see some feathers flyin! I'm pumped if you cant tell.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

BOAT IS READY!!! Unfortunatly they are closed this weekend so I'll be picking up next week and should be ready for next weekend!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

gotta plan a trip to matagorda they've been killing them down there
      Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

Rob set it up, who you know down there?

Comment

Originally posted by majek_maniac View Post
          Anyone heading out this Sat the 13th for the second split?? I think I'll be going, it will be a tough tide, make sure if you go you get out of the marsh with enough time, supposed to fall a little over a foot by noon ( at alligator point). Lets see some feathers flyin! I'm pumped if you cant tell.

MM- How was it this AM? TXSHOCKWAVE got two green heads this morning.

Comment

There were lots of hunters out there this am. We were in Greens and had ducks fallin' all around while we were fishin'.
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Were there hunters shooting ducks all around you and dropping them? or just ducks landing all around you?

Comment

DEAD STILL!!!! Didnt seen anything except a few mottled ducks which are always around. We left just before nine, should have brought the rods but my buddy had to get back to help someone move and I had some family stuff to do anyways. Oh well. Not gonna hunt tomorrow, just no birds around lower west bay. May try Mon-Tues, well see, definately gonna get some fishing in before I go back to work on Wed.

MM
                "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

yep super slow in greens shot a few snows but no ducks. The weather needs to change.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                    MM- How was it this AM? TXSHOCKWAVE got two green heads this morning.
                    I finished out a green limit

Comment

I almost called you at 4 I was still up!

Comment

Called me? You shoud have. Well maybe not since it sucked but you know what I mean.

MM

Semper Fi!

Comment

Working...
                        X