• Show
Clear All

• Free Beer!

Hooters Tonight

8PM

I-45 & NASA RD 1

FREE BEER!!

First 4 Pitchers are on FishWestEnd

Come on out and show your support for the club, meet other members, talk fishing with us and just relax with good scenery!

Night Fishing will be offered on the Island later for anyone willing to make the trip PM me for more details or pull me aside at the meeting...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Why must you tempt me when you know I cant make it!!!!
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

I will be on the water at 6:30am on Saturday and have our company christmas party Saturday evening/night, so night fishing would make it a really long day! I will take you up on that offer another time though!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Free beer???
        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

gotta love free beer and hooter's ! i need to set b up an account she wants to join
          Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
            Free beer???

YES 007.... FREE BEER!!!

Comment

GOOD LAWD!!!!! Half of Houston will be there!

I'm headin' that way in a few minutes.
              West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Man have a party I have to attend to. I might be game for some night fishing.

Comment

Me and flatoutfishin just drank all the beer in Galveston..... We will be at Hooters next LOL

AQUA PIMP
                  AQUA PIMP......
                  "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

'Twas a good time gentlemen. It was great to meet some new friends. Now I gotta get ready for the camp trip tomorrow. First overnighter since Ike gutted the place. We'll be roughin' it for sure.
                    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

It was great meeting all the rest of my fellow FWE brothers. We'll have to do a fish/ drink get together the next time. By the looks of it, AP and FOF DID drink all of the beer in Galveston. I'm glad Hooters had some secret stash or the rest of us would have been screwed.
                      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Great turnout wonderful to meet everyone... I lost count at 18 members!

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                          AP and FOF DID drink all of the beer in Galveston. I'm glad Hooters had some secret stash or the rest of us would have been screwed.
                          AP & FOF were all 007'd up

Great times!!

I thought FOF was going to start throwing down when his hat walked away

Comment

Great time

It was great to meet all you FWE fellas. It was difficult to get out of bed at 5:00 this am.
                            Look forward to fishing with some of you in the future.
                            A Fish/Drink event sounds good to me!
                            sigpic
                            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I got home last night at 3:30 AM! I dropped 007 off around 2:00AM and still had to drop Beach Bum Bailey off at his place at Hwy 6 & I-10... I passed my exit on the way to his place and almost made him take a cab!

Comment

Working...
                              X