• Show
Clear All

• 12/13/08

Water - Crystal Clear
    Water Temp - Mid 50s
    Wind - S 10 early to 25 at 9:30am
    Level - Extremely Low
    Skies - Overcast

After last night's event at Hooters, I slept 3 hours and made it out the door only to be awakened by a nice southerly breeze that was actually pretty warm considering the past few days. I had overdressed and was sweating by 7:30. I hope some of you were still sober enough to get in some night fishing last night.
    Fished Greens and caught 3 undersized Flounder, 3 undersize reds and 3 trout with 2 being big enough to keep. Released all.
    Caught all on Limetruese plastics.
    Wind came up gradually until is was too much to bear about 9:30, so we made the rough run back in.
    Was good to be on the water and catch a few fish!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Hey thanks for the report man. Hopefully this wind will put some water back in the bay

Comment

Nice report
      NK
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice report-I thought about trying Saturday but that wind was too much for me. You did good considering the water temp and wind.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
        X