G2 Ray Guards from ForEverlast???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G2 Ray Guards from ForEverlast???

Has anyone found these yet, because I looked on their website and could not find them. They are advertising in the Texas Saltwater magazine, but not online, which seems strange. I checked out Academy and they did not have a clue.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Waiting for my new Snake boots and won't need ray guards.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Chip, that does not help me I just want to good ray guards, the boots I have a perfect.
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I bought them at Academy last year. They run about $40.00

Comment

Are you sure they are the new G2 version? It said they were new for 2010.

Originally posted by Steve_A View Post
          I bought them at Academy last year. They run about $40.00
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

They were not the G2's. I just got back from Academy in Lake Jackson, and all they had was the originals, but they were going for $30.00. I don't think ForeverLast has them for sale yet.

Comment

Whats the difference b/w the originals and G2?

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                Waiting for my new Snake boots and won't need ray guards.
                Wear chaps?
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Coe, you can wear chaps all you want. Made me think of the Village People

The difference between the two is the G2 are a better design and look to be much stronger material. Not 100% sure, but they look like they will last longer (no pun intended) then the first generation.

Why would they advertise in all the mags and not have them for sell???????????????
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I just bought the originals for the first time at my Academy... havn't seen any fancy G2'S. Companies start advertising before their stuff hits the shelfs .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Crazy, why would you do that? I am ready to buy some G2 and they are giving me blue balls
                      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Get the Wind River guards at FTU. They are far superior to any Academy has or might sell. Tougher fabric, taller adjustable strap under foot.
                        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                          Get the Wind River guards at FTU. They are far superior to any Academy has or might sell. Tougher fabric, taller adjustable strap under foot.
                          about how much are the wind river guards?
                          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

$50.+
                            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                            X