Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help

i need help with filing for lost title ,
    first off i dont know how to do it .i dont know who to call an i dont know what information i need so if u could tell me about them things an tell me what i need that would be a big help
    well i gotta go get back to ya later, thank u

Is it lost or did yu buy a boat with no title? I have a procedure that can get you a title if you bought a boat with no title.....
    NoBama

Comment

Go to the TPWD website and do a search-it is very informative and wlks ya thru what to do for a replacement title, lost title, new title, etc.

make sure your posts are accurate as to what yoiu're asking here, we want to help, but it aint easy with vague requests.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

i bought a bout with no title

Comment

an i cant find a serial number on it but i got a bill of sale for it

Comment

So I guess it was never registered by previous owner-in other words, it doesn't have an old TPWD boat registration sticker-fairly common-farmers had lots of jonboats they never used on public waters, just on their private ponds, so no need for farmer to register or title it, so you fill out an affidavit (see TPWD website), take boat to appointment at GW/TPWD office, he inspects it, looking for a serial number and if it has one, he checks to make sure aint stolen and if no serial number he inscribes one on it (gotta have serial number to get titled).

If it does have serial number and it was registered at one time, you may have an issue and I aint gonna answer what to do because I aint sure what is required then. If it doesn't have a sticker and never was titled, you can get it titled thru "Game Warden Inspection' for $25, plus the title/registration fees. You need to read the website-it really answers the questions-if you aint sure, amybe ask your dad to read thru it and he'll be able to help you understand what needs to be done-there may be an age requirement also-pretty sure you must be over 18.

BTW, serial numbers (I'm guess its a jonboat were not always stamped on older boats and sometimes were a plate riveted or glued on and they fall off. But if ya got a TPWD registration sticker, it likely was titled at one time, but if no sticjker is on it and serial number is gone, you title as a boat w/o title or serial number-try searching on TPWD website for "Tittling boat without serial number".
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
            X