dickinson bayou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dickinson bayou

was goin to hit up seabrook but after readin the other report on here this morning decided not, yaked to one of my spots in dickinson bayou instead.. alot of small trout but got two nice ones @ 23 and 25, wouldnt hit anything but black/char brown lure worked slow and steady drifting 6-8ft of water
    Boats and hoes.

I would have loved to have those 2.....Nice catchin!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Good job on the big trout. Where do you let in at?
      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
        Good job on the big trout. Where do you let in at?
        Mike, there is a ramp at 146 and the Dickenson Bayou/Bay bridge. When leaving the ramp do a straight run to the other side(south) and run the channel markers to the bay. Get yourself a good Galveston(Hotspots) map and it will show you a bunch. Todds Dump on a moving tide can't be beat,plus theres good access to Mose's Lake from there. Give me a call and I can tell you some more spots,as I used to work those platforms out there.
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Nice!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice catching,Congrats
            NK
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Very nice fish. Congrats to you.
              West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

I used to fish Dickinson all the time many many years ago-even saw a nice Tarpon swimming around the last shell island reef towards the bay between April Fools Point and Moses-caught lots of reds and nice trout at that island and not bad area for wading-mainly shell and sand except on "lagoon" side (northwest side). Easy launch and run, plus other options such as that lake south of island on shoreline near moses-on outgoing tide almost always limited on reds. Had a guide once pull right in on me -he actually ran over my popping cork and almost ran over me-freaking potlicker jerk *****-and then proceeded to fish where I was fishing-stood within 10' of me-he got paid back-hooked a nice red and it snapped his rod-I couldn't help but say something to him-"you fricking deserved it for running over my cork" and rudely pulling right in on me-he was Paul ?-real jerk. He left right after his rod broke. I haven't been there in at least 5 years and am glad it's still a great area. Thanks for the report.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

thanks for the info.. ive never really made it over and fished that part two much due to i fish from a kayak 90% of the time and dont know many launches except for eagle point, topwater and that one infront of noahs ark.. usually when i fish dickinson i launch from 146 and paddle north back under the bridge while everyone else heads south.. though i have waded that shoreline opposite the boat launch w/ a few reds but that was before all those barges where there and def. on a weekday..
                  Boats and hoes.

Comment

Working...
                  X