Circling Like Buzzards 4/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circling Like Buzzards 4/2

I was on the N. shoreline throwing a topwater at dawn with not one other boat in sight. I knew it couldn't last and about 7:00 here they came. Circling me like buzzards or pitiful sharks, trying to figure a way to discreetly pull in and anchor.
    This one boat drops of two waders about 200 yards East of me then idles aimlessly around bothering me!
    Then the yahoos in the jonboat that motored in and at the last moment saw the other boats so he swung wide in his pea brain and ran right over the sweet spot of the reef.
    Fishing was slow with only three reds caught, two on topwaters and one on a jig. Got windy and the boat ride home with following seas was rough as a cob!
    The whole morning reminded me that it is Sunday and almost summer so I better get used to it. LMAO
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

If you stay still too long the buzzards will start circling...LOL Good job on the reds and all you can do is laugh at the idiots...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

A lot of people running boats in West Bay have the trajectory of Junebugs, just motoring aimlessly around.
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I agree 100 %
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

some how those junebugs always collide into your face.. not matter how fast you try to run or swat them away..

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
            A lot of people running boats in West Bay have the trajectory of Junebugs, just motoring aimlessly around.
            I like that analogy Kenny, and it is so true when you park your boat and get out and wade the boat acts like a dam porch light and all the bugs come right for it.
            Fire Gerald Myers and Kent Hance!

Comment

thanks for sharing this all

Comment

Kenny if you quit using bait this won't happpen!............lol
                Attached Files
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

lol nice report

Comment

Kenny throws hardware. It's me that chunks shrimp.

Kenny:

Don't forget to run circles on your way out-or maybe try to teach them fishing etiquette, but slowly putting out and yelling to them:

"Hey Potlickers, if you're gonna hoard in at least be courteous, motor in slow and directly to your spot-otherwise, I'll show you how it feels to have someone screw up your spot."
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

nice report,congrats on the keepers
                      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Kenny...

You are dead on.
                        "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

did that jon boat have three guys on it..a fat one driving. white trolling motor on the front, 40 horse suzuki motor with a cca sticker on the side of the boat?. if so those jackholes have trolled/drifted 25 yards from my boat twice in the last three weeks. I was gonna burn them leaving this weekend but by the time they drifted past and i was ready to leave. they hadn't caught anything and were firing up and heading to there next wade bust. this subject steams me....If i have my big body guard that fishes with me this summer..the "boat operators" are gonna get our opinion
                          Don't follow my boat......I don't catch fish......

Comment

i think those guys live in jamaica beach.....

Comment

Exactly why I fish weekdays!
                              sigpic
                              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                              X