Upper Bay Shell 12/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upper Bay Shell 12/17

Hit it wading about 8:00 this morning. N. shoreline near Greens. High tide and NE wind about 10. No body home there. Went up a waded by Mecoms spoils and caught five fat trout, released.
    Came in and ate a sandwich and picked up a buddy and off we went to Confederate. Outgoing tide and E wind 10-12. Water was winter clear. Real slow, but caught some Ok fish and one big one 5 1/2#.
    So for all you photo fans here she is.....

The oyster boats were working today for the first time. Maybe the season opened??
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Picture

Here it is, sorry.
    Attached Files
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Nice fish Kenny. I will be out tomorrow in the a.m

Comment

i think it opened Monday kenny, I saw them for the first time Monday morning. Congrats on the catch Kenny

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Nice catchin' Kenny. I hope to be out there on Saturday Morning.
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks for the report...and picture. You do know I have NO DAYS OFF until after Christmas there buddy! Rub it in.
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Thanks Kenny-glad to hear the oyster boats are working=good fishing in the streaks!

Thanks and good luck!
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
              X