Seabrook 5/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seabrook 5/2

Took my dad and my daughter out fishing yesterday for a couple hours. Didn't get on the water until about 8 and were off at 11:30, but we caught some fish, and had a couple big reds break off. Kept this 27"er for my dad to take home. Bought some shrimp to keep the little one busy so she wouldn't get bored.

Excellent pic! She's a keeper...
    sigpic

Comment

lol funny thing about yesterday also I forgot to mention. She got to take her 4-wheeler out twice yesterday caught some fish and took a boat ride, but the highlight of her day.....peeing in the ocean. She has yet to tell anyone about a fish or anything before saying she peed in the ocean, lol.

Comment

Usually one of my favorite things to do as well...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
          lol funny thing about yesterday also I forgot to mention. She got to take her 4-wheeler out twice yesterday caught some fish and took a boat ride, but the highlight of her day.....peeing in the ocean. She has yet to tell anyone about a fish or anything before saying she peed in the ocean, lol.
          Apple doesn't fall to far from the tree does it bro
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

lol Coe. Didn't think about it that way. I was holding her over the side of the boat. She was in a way mooning the competition!!

Comment

great pic.nice catch
              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Awesome picture...thanks for sharing.
                "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Awesome job, I been meaning to get out there by kemah and fish those flats early when the fish are busting and you can see a lot of slicks out there early. Just got my yak this wknd so im looking forward to putting in over there and getn on some reds and maybe some trout. i talked to a guy wading off todville and his buddy pulled up about an 8lb spec on live shrimp so I cant wait to get out there on a good day.

Comment

nice looks like you are enjoying the boat.

Comment

YEP!! Good job dad.
                      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Very nice Jeremy....Glad you got the girl out there!
                        sigpic
                        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

What were you using for bait, throwing plastics or live bait?

Comment

Sunday was shrimp because I had my dad and my daughter. Any other time I use plastics.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                              Sunday was shrimp because I had my dad and my daughter. Any other time I use plastics.
                              Cool thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
                              X