No announcement yet.

Offshore Charter Boat Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offshore Charter Boat Recommendations?

I'm planning a 12 hour near shore snapper/kingfish/etc. trip for my future brother-in-law's bachelor party in June and I am looking for any recommendations of boats/charters/captains. The majority of the people will be first timers and lightweights when it comes to fishing, heat, sun etc., so Im really looking for a boat with some amenities (cabin, AC and such). Leaving from either Galveston or Freeport is fine. The one recommendation I had has both their boats booked for the day we are doing it, so any other recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

M.M.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Anyone? I really need to ge this thing booked ASAP. I'm ok with an open bow boat now. Thanks.

M.M.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Did you call Williams Party Boats???

Cody & Bailey work their boats... Capt. John (Off Shore boat), Texsun II (Bay Boat)
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Capt. Mike Lowe of Saltwater Assault 713-818-1296

Just tell him I told you to call and your a member of Fishwestend

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

x2 with Greg's rec.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Getting in a little late, but you can't go wrong with Mike Jennings out of Freeport. 979-864-9439. Tell him I sent you. - Sandy
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Go with Capt. Galen
              www.cowboybootsandbathingsuits.com

Comment

Working...
              X