Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice

Ok fellas, calling in my first favor...need some advice on getting some waders. I got my bonus the other day and have managed to squirrel away a little cash before the Mrs. had it all spent. I want to get some stocking foot fishing waders that I can wear with wading boots. I'm thinking breathable, non-insulated so I can wear them in the spring too. I've looked at them at Academy, BassPro, and Gander Mountain....will do so as well at Cabelas in Buda over the holidays. Wondered if you guys had some input on a brand or series that you knew / trusted and where to get them. Thanks.

go with simms
    Boats and hoes.

Comment

and welcome to the site!
      Boats and hoes.

Comment

The Simms L2's are the best buy. Check on line and ebay for the best deal. Orvis are good too. Wright McGill is another good less expensive brand.
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Thanks! What sports/outdoor carries Simms? Don't really do much e-baying

Comment

Simms are the best, but I just bought some Hodgmans at FTU for $89.99. They are clearing them out and not selling that brand any longer. If they still have them, you can't beat the price. They are $129.99 at Academy.
            I love them, and at that price you can afford to buy a new pair every couple of years instead of buying the Simms for $300-$400
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
              Simms are the best, but I just bought some Hodgmans at FTU for $89.99. They are clearing them out and not selling that brand any longer. If they still have them, you can't beat the price. They are $129.99 at Academy.
              I love them, and at that price you can afford to buy a new pair every couple of years instead of buying the Simms for $300-$400
              That's what I've got.
              I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

I work up at ftu and we got a huge selection of simms.

Comment

Working...
                X