AP Special Rigging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP Special Rigging

Can anyone tell me how they rig the AP special.... let alone any of the lures like it??

I usually use the soft plastics (of same design)that have the splits (channels) running down the belly-section allowing the hook to come out once the fish bites down on the lure. With the solid bellied Bass Assass. I can't seem to find a hook with a wide enough gap. When I rig it with a jig head, or even screw-on weedless rig, the gap between the business end of the hook and the lure is like 2mm, even with a "wide-gapped hook"

PLEASE HELP!!

This might help

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by sfef84 View Post
      Can anyone tell me how they rig the AP special.... let alone any of the lures like it??

I usually use the soft plastics (of same design)that have the splits (channels) running down the belly-section allowing the hook to come out once the fish bites down on the lure. With the solid bellied Bass Assass. I can't seem to find a hook with a wide enough gap. When I rig it with a jig head, or even screw-on weedless rig, the gap between the business end of the hook and the lure is like 2mm, even with a "wide-gapped hook"

PLEASE HELP!!

sounds like you are not rigging the plastic on right. AP's link has it. Good info.

Comment

Working...
      X