Lower Gal.bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower Gal.bay

Went out with buddy this morning.WE caught 8 nice trout.The biggest was 26.Did I say we.He caught 8 trout and I caught 0 fishing right next to him with the same bait.THe first two on tops and the rest on strawberry assasins.

I'd count his catch as mine-you were just being courteous and showing him where the fish were. Purdy dang nice of ya!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

You were keeping the trash fish away with your bait.Thats team work!
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

You got go and enjoy the show! Thanks!
        Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Been there, done that. That stinks! As my buddy would say... maybe you're not biting your lower lip hard enough....
          "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

Ed. Did you tell them about the time you think you thought you might of had one on? Only to find your lure crossed up wiith your BRAIDED line. There's always tomorrow buddy. I'll Be there at 4:30.
            I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Comment

Originally posted by slickfish View Post
              Ed. Did you tell them about the time you think you thought you might of had one on? Only to find your lure crossed up wiith your BRAIDED line. There's always tomorrow buddy. I'll Be there at 4:30.
              That's funny Randy thanks for sharing....lol
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

.I had one on for couple seconds.Just cause you ain't got the smarts to use braid don't knock it.

Comment

At least you were out on the water... LOL
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

WTG Slickfish and Fuzzy! You were the good luck charm Fuzzy!
                    sigpic
                    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks for sharing...humble of you to post up to brag on your pal... next time it'll be you doing some catching too. But, I think we all have been in that situation at one time or another....arrrr !!
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I've noticed through the years that when my fishing partner is catching fish after fish and I'm not, it tends to psych me out. I start thinking about what I'm doing too much rather than just relaxing and enjoying the experience.......Who am I kidding? To heck with "the experience". I want to be the one catching all the fish!
                        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                        X