• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upper West Bay 12-19-08

Wind: 5-10 knots
    Water Temp: 60-62 deg F
    Tides: Weak
    Water Clarity: Trout green with dirty streaks

I shot hooky on Friday and made a trip to Upper West Bay with my big bro, JayQue. The fog was thick but we were able to manage our way to the south shoreline from Tiki.

This time of year, the key is mud, scattered shell, and bait... As we idled up to our first spot, we saw a mullet flip and jumped out the boat.

After about an hour of throwing corkies and soft plastics, we finally got into a few. Ended the day with 12 keeper trout to 17.5", two 15" flounder, and a nice sandy.

Pics to follow...

Thanks for the report..wish I was out on the water today

Comment

Nice job Ceeque and thanks for the report. Jt and myself went out this morning in the thick fog aswell. We found some good Trout up in the coves keying in on soft mud and bait aswell.

AQUA PIMP
      AQUA PIMP......
      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Great report, I'm looking forward to doing some fishing over the Christmas break
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
          Great report, I'm looking forward to doing some fishing over the Christmas break
          WTH is a Christmas break? I'm working straight thru till Jan 3 on nights. Show me the $$$$$!

Thanks for the report...I might squeeze in a morning run/wade after Christmas.
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

First attempt at sending pic...
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice report-way to go. I hope to try this week, weather and GF's work permitting!!
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                WTH is a Christmas break? I'm working straight thru till Jan 3 on nights. Show me the $$$$$!

Thanks for the report...I might squeeze in a morning run/wade after Christmas.
                I know the feeling, at least I work 14on/14 off. Im working until the 31st. Well have to get together for a wade.

MM
                "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Working...
                X