tidal surge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tidal surge

anyone ever used these lures?? they look pretty good and supposedly made in houston i think.
    Boats and hoes.

I use the Krazy Croaker when fishing the lights at a friends down in Chinquapin.
    They are some of the best sub surface baits I've seen. He has a shallow reef in front of his pier and we'll cast to the other shore then drag them across real slow. All other baits tend to hang up much more than the kC.
    Also met two guys down in Corpus that were wading NightHawk and they had an impressive stringer of red's. They were all caught over grass using the KC.
    Like anything I guess...If you throw it enough it'll eventually happen. I just tend to stick with a corky over the other.
    They are made in Baytown I believe.
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

It is Baytown, I will try to find the number.
      Tight Lines,
      Capt. Nathan

Comment

I've heard good things about them. Last spring I talked to some guys who said they were working well over around slp area.

Comment

i found some here but they seem to be out of stock of the ones i want...

http://www.davidstacklebox.com
          Boats and hoes.

Comment

if your looking for them they sell them at ftu

Comment

I believe I've seen them in Marburgers as well...I'll stop by on the way to work and check.
              Don't be a Nancy!
              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
                i found some here but they seem to be out of stock of the ones i want...

http://www.davidstacklebox.com

my office is less than a minute away from davids.

Comment

i bought 100 of em at the fishing show a few years back and threw them. they're pretty durable. i changed out the hooks on a crazy croaker and threw it under a shrimp boat offshore and caught a tuna and a bonita.
                  they work.
                  michelle

Comment

Originally posted by michelle View Post
                    i bought 100 of em at the fishing show a few years back and threw them. they're pretty durable. i changed out the hooks on a crazy croaker and threw it under a shrimp boat offshore and caught a tuna and a bonita.
                    they work.
                    michelle
                    That's pretty cool Michelle. What kind of set up were you using offshore?
                    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

I've never caught a Tuna but have caught a Bonita... I hope to catch one soon
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                      X