It gets better after today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It gets better after today

And I'm not talking about Aqua Pimp staying up with me fishing, moonpie finding a donut special, Michelle turning .....ahem...28 again, Mudskipper finding a lost anchor tossed with no rope or Robalo loosing weight.....

Today was the SHORTEST day of the year!!

It only starts to get better; and before long, sunsets at 9 pm, no more waders, A/C running again, green flat surf to the beach, babes on the beach, that good feeling of having a full ice chest of cold beer and less Ike contractors hanging around the place we love to fish.

Is there anything else I failed to mention?

jt

Gas will be $3 a gallon again...

Looks like you got all the good stuff covered.
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
      And I'm not talking about Aqua Pimp staying up with me fishing, moonpie finding a donut special, Michelle turning .....ahem...28 again, Mudskipper finding a lost anchor tossed with no rope or Robalo loosing weight.....
      Holy $h!t.....I just spit food on my Lap top........

That is classic
      FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

You're right JT-only gets better-and you're right again-I aint losing weight! Hand me a beer.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

yeah, the bcs is going to get their crap together. thanks for pointing out the shortest day jt, i hate this time of year except for the trout being really big and fat.
          michelle

Comment

Ah crap, I just noticed that I turned 35 1/2 today
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I guess I am the only one who likes winter???
              "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

JT, The only thing that’s going to get better for you is colder beer , fat chic and AP kicking your *** in bigger trout.

Just kidding buddy.

FishBone

Comment

JT:

I think this posting turned on you-sheez, I liked it. I guess everyone knows you!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

hahaha fishbone...I like the colder beer part and if things dont pick up around here, the fat chic part doesnt sound all that bad.

But AP cant do that because hes been drifting around W. Bay ALL morning long in disabled bote; and by now, he may very well have drifted to Cancun or Cuba depending on the outgoing tide!

Comment

Bwaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

d@mn that sucked! And to top it off I caught a 40lb freaking black drum on an Assassin

AQUA PIMP
                      AQUA PIMP......
                      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

JT you forgot about having to wade 200 yards to the shallow water so you can get those waders down and take a leak lol

Comment

What about wading back 800 yds to get the bote so I could come get you and AP? Twice. And your red raiders a/k/a desert aggies, just cost me a dime against Ole Miss. Hoddy Toddy. Geesh. I havent seen it get better yet.

Comment

D@mn look at all this cry'n going on, for a minute I thought Moonpie was posting

AQUA PIMP
                            AQUA PIMP......
                            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I had money on Ole' Miss looks like I'll have some spare cash for Corky's
                              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                              X