Tit for Tat Flounder! 5/8@9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tit for Tat Flounder! 5/8@9th

Me and Fuzzy went to the camp to do a little fishing and a lot of beer drinking ...lol.....well the first stop was the surf along the seawall were we met 007 and bigwillie for a morning bath and it was a bath with no bites.The surf wuz full of bait. Of to the Koa for some buyou fish'in.The wind wuz slightly howling. We stop of at the mouth for a lot of practice cast with a few bumps here and there.......so we moved around to another bend and got out for a wade and yours truly hooked up with a fat flattie.I was using a flounder pounder then and for the rest of the trip.We tryed a few other spots and then Fuzzy hooked up with a nice handbag.Big willie went on a walkabout and hooked up with a big trout that broke his braid.We decided to go eat some grub and met all the fellows at camp .....ya'll missed some good music and partying.I woke up and the boat and fuzzy wuz gone...he went out fishing early am with no luck. i pulled myself together and off we went and wade for a while and i hooked up with four more flounder only to wath them swim off right in front of me.Fuzzy hooked up with the biggest one in the pic in this new sweet spot that wuz plum full of m8ullet....hundreds...and flounder.Thanks Sandy for the invite and the therpy..btw there wuz alot i left out .......this rod and reel cost over three hundred dollar!.......lol
    Attached Files
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

NOTHING tastes better than a Titlum Tatlum Flounder
    Captain Glenn Stevens
    Coastal Guide Service
    www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Good yob gents...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice job fellas!! I'm inviting myself for next time!!
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Mike, I post invites every Wednesday. Jump in Bro!
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
            Mike, I post invites every Wednesday. Jump in Bro!
            I know I'm welcome Sandy just can't ever seem to get away.. Gonna happen soon though!!
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Nice mess o' flounder!! Now you and Fuzzy will be potlickin my good flounder holes. What rod???
              I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                Nice mess o' flounder!! Now you and Fuzzy will be potlickin my good flounder holes. What rod???
                lmao
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Yep that flounder hole is like part mine now.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                    Hey mike you been pulling on any 300.00 dollar rod&reels lately!....lol
                    We found another hole or two up up in there sunday morning.
                    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Great report. Sounds like you got into the flounder prty good, partied hardy and found some new flounder holes.

Comment

Nice going Chris, thanks for the report.
                        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Nice flatties
                          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Way to go Chris and Fuzzy - I know Chris loves to eat those flatties. It is nice to have a go to hole.
                            If we don't leave any, there won't be any.

Comment

Nice going!!
                              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X