Don't Ask...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Ask...

Well looks like we got all the paperwork done for the new rig however with the holiday and all not looking to promissing some titles have to switch hands plus I'll be on vacation for a bit over the New Year. I'm thinking the early part of next year... Would have had it a month earlier if not for the financial guys... Happy Huntin' I'm stuck on land
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Something new for the new year.
    NK
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Shoot Coe:

I aint titled the Skeeter I bought in July yet, so what if you get a ticket for no #s on das boot-gotta be cheaper then $2k is sales taxes!!! Get the boat in da water man!! Title-who cares! Too cold for GW anyway!!

Merry Christmas!! Hope you get the new toy soon!!!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

if u get stoped and they ask ur test driving it us the silver tonge
        Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

My finance company wont release funds until they are holding original title or certificates of origin!!

Comment

Gotta love the bean counters.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Well look what I saw today

Comment

DAMN THANKS FOR THE PHOTOS OF MY NEW RIDE!!! WOOHOOO I can't wait!!!

Comment

Nice Mud Motor!
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice boat!!
                    Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Working...
                    X