Fishing trip for a good cause

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing trip for a good cause

Hey guys there's a family in need for Christmas. I donated a bay trip for auction and I'd rather take buddies. Ya'll go bid on this or if nothing else you can send some money via Paypal. Merry Christmas!
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

I bid $375
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
      I bid $375
      Coe IS THE MAN!!!!!!!

Comment

yer a good dude 007, goofy as hell, but a good dude!

Comment

I tacked on a fine meal and lodging at Blockade Runners if the winner wants it.
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
            yer a good dude 007, goofy as hell, but a good dude!
            Very nicely put Tiny!

Look I didn't bid or donate, other than I plan on mailing a gift card from Wally World that I recieved at work, but if Coe wins this trip and the limit is two to Mike's boat. When Mike goes, I'll also take a group of Coe's hand picked buds(hopefully from here) and we'll take my boat as well.....all on me of course. That way we can make it a Westend kind of day, night , whatever.

I also just picked up a new 3000w Honda generater(for $450 I might add) and I'm currently looking for two sets of 1000w lights...so as this comes together, possibly we can do a night light trip as well to SLP or Colds or somewhere.
            Not trying to steal your thunder Mike, just trying to pad the deal a little for some friends!
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
              Very nicely put Tiny!

Look I didn't bid or donate, other than I plan on mailing a gift card from Wally World that I recieved at work, but if Coe wins this trip and the limit is two to Mike's boat. When Mike goes, I'll also take a group of Coe's hand picked buds(hopefully from here) and we'll take my boat as well.....all on me of course. That way we can make it a Westend kind of day, night , whatever.

I also just picked up a new 3000w Honda generater(for $450 I might add) and I'm currently looking for two sets of 1000w lights...so as this comes together, possibly we can do a night light trip as well to SLP or Colds or somewhere.
              Not trying to steal your thunder Mike, just trying to pad the deal a little for some friends!
              It's not my thunder FoF...there was someone that was in need of help and everyone stepped up and did the right thing. I was kinda planning on this trip to be in Trinity. But, we can also do a trip to TT or Cold Pass on top of that one and stay at Coach's place.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                It's not my thunder FoF...there was someone that was in need of help and everyone stepped up and did the right thing. I was kinda planning on this trip to be in Trinity. But, we can also do a trip to TT or Cold Pass on top of that one and stay at Coach's place.
                It might not be "your thunder", but its still an awesome thing you did...I'm impressed bro, and that's all I really meant. Y'all figure it out and just remember to include me.
                Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Trinity, Darn. You Mike, Sorry I didn't check with you before I offered up. Just make my part optional.

Monte, click this, it's the setup I had before Ike destroyed it. Pretty cool. If you order 2 sets, get me one too and I'll pay you back. Also you'll need to call them to get the VERY NARROW SPOT (VNSP) option.

Here's the link to the lights:

Here's the stands 3 choices. You have to read the details to see the differences as they use the same photo for all of them. My choice last time was the first one, but on the more expensive ones you can put as many as 8 lights on them at once.

From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

It's all good homey! If anyone else wins it and wants that option, we'll give it to them. I just know that we'll catch some quality trout in Trinity and Sylvan is close to the house. I also have a few secret red spots in that area that''ll always produce a few fish with a flounder or three mixed in. I'd be willing to bet that I can put him on a slam.

Comment

I thought about it and don't worry about ordering me a set Monte. I need to wait for stuff like that until we have a place to put them. I sure do miss my lights , and my tools, and my shop vac, and my air conditioner, and the walls, and the floor . . . . If only I had put that stuff in the other room.

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                        I thought about it and don't worry about ordering me a set Monte. I need to wait for stuff like that until we have a place to put them. I sure do miss my lights , and my tools, and my shop vac, and my air conditioner, and the walls, and the floor . . . . If only I had put that stuff in the other room.
                        Sounds like a country song.

Comment

Thanks Sandy

Appreciate the link. I will call them soonand get two 1000's ordered and possibly a VNSPin 500W. Was the stand pretty sturdy?

Can't go wrong with Trinity Mike!
                          Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

LMAO at Mike. I'd say if you were to put the stand up on a boat, you'd want to either be able to bolt it down or sandbag it. Mine never tipped over and there were some nights when the wind was up pretty good. The cheap stand only has 2 mounting points. - Sandy

Comment

I say we go sit in between West Bay & the ICW just West of Greens there's the cut through after Greens Cut (further West) where two old fish camps used to be (one has a dock or did Pre Ike)

Anyways... We've always talked about setting up over there with the Generator and running the lights all night... I bet it would be pretty good!
                              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                              X