Anyone stuck at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone stuck at work

Anyone stuck at work today and tomorrow besides me? I'm stuck here but I will work them over on the holiday pay no doubt!!!!!! I guess it better sitting here at work than floating in West Bay with a DEAD battery like yesterday with NO BEER!!!!

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Yep, I'm here at work. Will be until next wednesday.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Tuesday...was my only day off. I'll take that double and a half pay on Christmas Eve and Christmas night. This check will have 36 hours of time and half plus 24 of double time and a half, then I signed up for 2 next week....I'm a glutten for punishment!

Show me the money!!!!!
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Me!!! Chat Room?
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
          Tuesday...was my only day off. I'll take that double and a half pay on Christmas Eve and Christmas night. This check will have 36 hours of time and half plus 24 of double time and a half, then I signed up for 2 next week....I'm a glutten for punishment!

Show me the money!!!!!

Dang salary job! It always feels better when you know you are making some coin instead of the same amount every day of the year.

MM
          "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

I'm outa here Merry Christmas everyone!
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I took off today and tomorrow and got a call at 10:30pm last night to fish this morning> We whacked and stacked. Great Christmas Present!
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                I took off today and tomorrow and got a call at 10:30pm last night to fish this morning> We whacked and stacked. Great Christmas Present!
                Thats sweet right there. I was gonna try and do an early morning wade tomorrow, since I thought my wife would be headed to her parents, but everyone feels sorry for me. Now they are coming over at around 10:30 and doing a big breakfast since I have to work....crap, outwitted again!
                Don't be a Nancy!
                If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

haha you need to always carry a battery starter AND a 12 pack at all times

Comment

Working...
                  X