Sea Isle Canal Produces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea Isle Canal Produces

After the great FWE Crawfish Boil, I got a nap in, dinner then hit the canal where my green underwater light had drawn in the small shad and, of course, the next level up in the food chain as well. The topwater bite seemed to be on. I landed a 20 inch red (Corky black and silver) and a 17 inch trout (saltwater assasin glow and chartruese sand eel) I let both lures set in place when they landed and the fish took them. Otherwise, the fish did not like a retrieve for some reason. Lots of small shad both in the water and in their stomachs. Huge number of trout showing in the lights but they are very fickle about what they strike in the canals. Good time anyway.
    If we don't leave any, there won't be any.

Good report & read thanks for sharing...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

nice job David........ you caught dinner.
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

sweet
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Sounds like fun David....Thanks!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

nice catching,congrats
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

At least you're seeing some fish...

Comment

Nice David, it was good to see you again.
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Can I bring My nephew to fish your lights? I can bring crawfish too!!! LOL Nice report
                  Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                    Can I bring My nephew to fish your lights? I can bring crawfish too!!! LOL Nice report
                    lmao. corn
                    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                      lmao. corn
                      Seriously i got a nephew 13 yo he needs to cacth some fish. He is hard core. Just needs a good outing to catch a bunch of fish and hes is hooked or life. Or I need him to latch on to some reds and it is all over. He has cuaght fish just only one keeper trout. But your right I was trying to squeeze in on a trip too!!LOL
                      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Corndog - Your nephew is welcome anytime and you can even come also! Just give me a heads up when you can bring him by. I have protective neighbors when I am not there so you have to let them know you know me when they will, no doubt, find out what you are doing there. Your nephew will be amazed by the number of large fish he will see in the lights.
                        If we don't leave any, there won't be any.

Comment

Working...
                        X