on like donkey kong 5/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on like donkey kong 5/16

Finally the wind layed down today and it allowed us to slaughter em. I had jesse (14), Avery (10) and their grandpa on the boat today and they absolutely hosed em for 6 straight hours. We only got 5 keepers out of them but for 2 young kids to throw artificials all day for their first time and catch 150 or more fish is awesome. We caught sand trout and specks in the open bay in about 5-7 ft of water. Water clarity was excellent and the wind was NE @ 8-14 most of the day. I hope the wind stays like this for a few days because the fishing was off the charts today!!! Sorry I left my camera in the truck and could only get a pic back at the dock. Tomorow I should have some good pics. Tight Lines!!
    Attached Files
    Capt Craig Lambert
    832-338-4570

Great report Capt....Thanks!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I had great results today as well. Way to put them on the fish!
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

way to go! bet the kids had a blast.
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Man !! 150 fish in a trip is awesome in anybody's book!!! Great job on putting those kids on that many fish...Bet they will remember that trip for a loooong time. After all, thats what its all about, memories, that is...

Comment

nice job putting the kids on some fish!
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

This trip was donated by Joe Ibarra at Gulf Coast Aquatics (commercial and residential pool company) for Avery. Poor kid is having his second open heart surgery the first week of July. Prayers and thoughts are needed fo rhim. This trip was all for him and thats probably why it was such a great day. Karma does work for the good sometimes and today was a day he and his family will never forget. I am just privelaged to have the kind of job where I can share and make memories for kids!
              Capt Craig Lambert
              832-338-4570

Comment

nice report,congrats
                Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Way to go Capt. Gonna keep that youngster on the prayer list!
                  Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Working...
                  X