Topwater Christmas Gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topwater Christmas Gift

I had a fun afternoon fishing alone. It was warm and the water temp was 59 degrees. The tide was moving pretty good and there were a few mullet flipping. I caught a keeper trout right off and then nothing until after 2:00. The bite sort of turned on but the trout were finiky.
    I decided to take off the Catch jr. and put on a blk/crm Skitterwalk. That was the ticket. The first swirl almost stopped my heart.....big fish. I managed to trick fark three fish, two 6# and one 6 1/2#.
    Nothing like a topwater Christmas present!

Monte, Merry Christmas!!
    Attached Files
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Originally posted by kenny View Post
    I had a fun afternoon fishing alone. It was warm and the water temp was 59 degrees. The tide was moving pretty good and there were a few mullet flipping. I caught a keeper trout right off and then nothing until after 2:00. The bite sort of turned on but the trout were finiky.
    I decided to take off the Catch jr. and put on a blk/crm Skitterwalk. That was the ticket. The first swirl almost stopped my heart.....big fish. I managed to trick fark three fish, two 6# and one 6 1/2#.
    Nothing like a topwater Christmas present!

Monte, Merry Christmas!!
    $%#@!&*%*&%#@!*....WORK!

Nice trout there Kenny...and a very Merry Christmas to you too!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Thats an awesome day Kenny. Makes me wish I wasnt stuck at work for another week. Well, like they say, misery loves company and me and Monte are stickin this one out!! Haha. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and enjoys their time off with families, on the water or whatever you choose to do.

M.M.
      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

That's an awesome christmas present!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Wish I could've got some trout like that to hit my plug this morning. Could only manage a few reds and some pencil trout on topwaters today.

Comment

Nice Kenny! WTG!!!
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice work kenny

AQUA PIMP
              AQUA PIMP......
              "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Nice catching,Congrats
                NK
                Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...