The Rays are coming!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rays are coming!!

The team with the best record in baseball is coming to Houston to whoop up on the Lastros this weekend. I will be there on Sunday. Any of you guys gonna be at the game?

I hope you get diarrhea and have to miss the games.

Comment

Thanks Gilbert. I hope you show up at the tourney so we can see if you are real or just 007's hispanic alter ego.

Comment

I'm an innerweb person only.

If you would have came out to the cook-off, I was there.

and I probably won't be at the tournament cause my son is playing in one that same day. He's filling in on his old team since he didn't get on one for the summer. He went to try out for a 10u team as an 8 yr old. Boy has balls. He should have made it but select baseball is all political garbage anyways. He wasn't down, he just said we get to fish this summer.

Comment

I have to work on Saturday's. I save my VERY LIMITED ability to take a Saturday off when we have a tourney. Are you going to be at the Stros game on Sunday. If so come on over and I will buy you a beer.

Comment

Won't not spend the money!!!!
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Doesn't this belong on the Sports board? I thought this would be about all the rays in the bays.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                Doesn't this belong on the Sports board? I thought this would be about all the rays in the bays.
                Me too.
                Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                  Thanks Gilbert. I hope you show up at the tourney so we can see if you are real or just 007's hispanic alter ego.
                  Gilbert is real, he was at the cook off.
                  Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

I've seen Gilbert. He came out to the camp and helped haul 2 huge pilings. Then he stole my hubcaps on the way out of the KOA.
                    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

i will be there with my broom to sweep em away!! PS gibby is real I got drunk with him!!!!!! couple times
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

sweep the Rays, lol

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                          I've seen Gilbert. He came out to the camp and helped haul 2 huge pilings. Then he stole my hubcaps on the way out of the KOA.
                          Bwahaha! I can even say i've been fishing with Gibby.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                            I have to work on Saturday's. I save my VERY LIMITED ability to take a Saturday off when we have a tourney. Are you going to be at the Stros game on Sunday. If so come on over and I will buy you a beer.

not going to another game till june 4th.

Comment

They handled the Yankees pretty well last night. The final was 10-6 but 4 of the Yankees runs were in the bottom of the last inning.

Comment

Working...
                              X