Quickie recon @ Surfside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quickie recon @ Surfside

The surf looks fantastic this afternoon. Clean and green.
    Sargasso is moderate to heavy. Its real thick by the jetty.
    SLP looks great.
    Wind was <5 from SE.
    Tide was moderate high and going out a 4pm.
    All bait stands had out white flags.

Somebody sacrifice a virgin to the fishing gods so this weather will hold until I get off work on friday! I'd do it but I don't know any virgins.
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Great report on conditions Moonpie! I will try it in the morning on the incoming tide.

Comment

I was going to hit the surf this morning but I slept late and figured that since a predawn try with topwaters was out it wasn't worth the trip.

I need to move closer to the coast! Waaa!

Thanks for the recon MP,......can't say it made me feel better though.

Comment

Originally posted by R C View Post
        I was going to hit the surf this morning but I slept late and figured that since a predawn try with topwaters was out it wasn't worth the trip.

I need to move closer to the coast! Waaa!

Thanks for the recon MP,......can't say it made me feel better though.
        You did the right thing.......I wish I would have stayed in bed this am.
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks for the recon.I may be down there saturday if im not too tired from the baton rouge trip friday
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

OOOHHH, thanks for the surf report !!
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Mike (007) and I hit it this morning and the waves were not small at all. He did manage two trout, will post pic later.
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
              X