Whats passin thru the pass-5/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats passin thru the pass-5/18

Started out with mullet on bottom with 2ft leader, first fish 35" red. Bout 45min later, 33" red. One more 31 1/2, all released. We also did some free shrimpin, strong incomming tide, added up to 4 split shot to find the trout zone. We found several zones throught the day. Ended up catchin a 24" red, 2 jackfish, sheephead, drum, stingray, spanny mack, gafftop, had bout a 3' shark roll one time, broke off, and several trout up to 23". Bait and water color was awsome. Left around 4 to give surf a shot, went in at access 4 at surfside. After throwing lures for bout 2 hr. and lookin like a human bobber, only one hit, I should'nt have left fish bitting in CP.

Nice trip! Thanks for the report.
    fish caller

Comment

awesome day!

Comment

Thanks for the report. Yep, ya should never leave them biting unless they're too small. Sounds like you had a good time anyway, but you never knoew unless you go...

Comment

Nice day of catching.a little of everything.congrats
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Great report......Thanks!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

thanks for the reel report there!Sound like ya'll had fun early on and then decided to take a bath.
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Sounds like a blast! good report!

Comment

great report!

Comment

Wtg! Sounds like good times
                    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Lots of action!! Good report-thanks.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                      X