Galveston Bay 5/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galveston Bay 5/22

Wow today was terrible!!! Casting shrimp right in to fresh slicks with no bites. Never saw another boat hook up. At 10 AM we decided to quit for the day and I just rescheduled my clients for a better day. Also I have never seen so many boats in my life out on the bay today. It was like a holiday weekend times 2. Like usual the weathermen was off today. Who are these stupid people that predict the wind. They need a new job!! LOL

Looking good this coming up week and I will be on the water all week. So hopefully some good reports coming. See you on the water!
    Capt Craig Lambert
    832-338-4570

We passed fat boys this am and the trailers were lined up along the roads. Is this the norm or was there a tournament somewhere close by? Just curious.

Comment

I know there was some type of tourney at fatboys. It wa s a ladies tourney because the women were lined up at the ramp this morning. It was crazy everywhere today!!
      Capt Craig Lambert
      832-338-4570

Comment

Thanks for the report Capt. the weather man is the only person that can be wrong 99% of the time and still keep a YOB... LOL
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Yes, yes ,yes...saturdays stink...but, it's a better option than not fishing.
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I caught zip for the day, what with the wind. There was a lot of Saturday pressure from other anglers, boaters and sea doos over by Waterman's. Though, no landing lines, no waiting to put in there. There were only 3 trailers parked on the road when I put the kayak in about 7.
            At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Working...
            X