Trinity Bay 12-29-08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trinity Bay 12-29-08

007 took me and my dad out yesterday to trinity hopefully to find some birds out working. So we launched out of sylvan and he ran us out and it was all good the the 2's and 3's rolled in. So much for smooth seas? So we ran up to his secret spot and tried there for a bit, nada. So we took off outa there and hit another spot, nada. So we started cruising around wondering where to go, so we headed back to a spot we saw earlier and my dad pulled in a red just under 28 inches, then 007 picked one up. Stayed there for another half hour and nada. By this time the wind has layed down and it was smoooth. So we ran out into the bay trying to look for birds, found some "liar birds" but they were moving to fast so we stopped and started somewhat of a drift. Stayed for maybe a half hour. Then hit another spot stayed a lil while nothing so we hit up a secret spot and 007 hooked up and it spit it out, I hooked up got it to the boat and it was an 18 inch red, tossed him back 007 hooked up and got the red aboard.
    Wait I forgot something important, Before we started catching the fish my dad snagged and lost his lure. So then I caught one 007 caught one, I caught one and 007 caught another. All within 2 or 3 inches of being legal.
    Me and 007 caught about 5 or 6 fish. Then my dad got tied on and started and they seemed to turn off after that. Then 007 caught one more if i'm not mistaken. So we decided to move to another spot nada. then we said lets hit some spots on the way in. Hit 2 more spots with no results. So we headed in.
    Totals 007:5 My Dad:1 Me: 4

It was a good day to be on the water and I want to thank 007 again for taking us, I had a blast!
    Attached Files
    Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Sounds like a fun day.Congrats on the keepers.Way to hook them up 007
    NK
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

It's just too bad that the weather didn't cooperate from the get go or we'd have a lot more fish in the pics.
      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

I had a good time too bud!! Ya'll have a return trip with your names on it!!

Comment

Sounds like a fun day on the water! Thanks for the report.
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Almost ready!!
            Attached Files
            Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Well.......how was it?

Comment

Delicious!

Comment

Looked great!
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                  X