BBQ Pit Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBQ Pit Help

Hello I am michael and I need some help. My girlfriends brother is coming back from Iraq on leave and will be in Galveston on July 4th weekend. I have put in charge of cooking briskets for him and the parygoers. The problem is that I don't have a Pit that can cook the briskets on. Does anyone have a pit I can rent or use for a fee. This will be at Terramar. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

We have plenty of cookers on team WEA... I'm sure you will not have a problem getting some help around here... I wish I had one for ya' to use...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Gotta be someone around there that has one!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Micheal if don't won't to cook them let me know pm sent they are cooked by a friend and the price is right.....pm sent.
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I appreciate that reeltime. They have not told me how many people just yet. Also It may not be July 4th either. He may not come in until a few days later now. I should have all info shortly. Thanks

Comment

I could help you out if you were cooking in Katy.

Comment

Leons on the Island... Best BBQ catering!
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Might be able to help out and i don't charge anything...
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

joes bbq 281 331 9626
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                    joes bbq 281 331 9626
                    Yep thats a good place also but not free.
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Thanks guys. As soon as I we get everything finalized I will be into with some of you. Just still trying to figure out do we cater or try to cook there.

Comment

Working...
                      X