Limited in Trinity 12/30/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limited in Trinity 12/30/08

Got mad at em today. Fished over shell in about 4 foot of water. In the water at 7:30 and threw the last fish in the box just before noon. We fished the same reef the whole time. There was almost no wind so we just trolled around the whole time. It would be slow and then all of a sudden we would find them and both me and my dad would hook up. By the time we netted and unhooked the fish, the school would move on. So we would troll around again and then bam...well you get the picture. There was one other boat next to us and I think he got his limit as well, or he was dang close when we left. Fish were caught on pumpkin SA, black magic TTK, and margarita? (limetreuse w/ green and black specks) sand eel jr. I don't think color was much of an issue, as long as you ran it across them. The fish were actually somewhat aggressive, as we fished with a medium retreive. Beautiful day on the water. Not a trip I will soon forget.
    Biggest fish were around 20 inches. At least half of the fish were 17+. Only caught maybe 6 or 7 dinks and 1 rat red.
    Attached Files
    XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Nice going XA!! It was a bit rough for us to make that trip yesterday...I'm glad someone slayed the trout.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Nice Catchin' XA!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice haul!! Will be doing a lot of fishing come here in a week or so.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Dats what I'm talkin about! Nice haul.
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Very nice,Congrats
            NK
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Great report and catching!
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Good job and nice fish.
                Tight Lines,
                Capt. Nathan

Comment

Working...
                X