Offshore Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offshore Friday

Man I hope the weather forecasters are right for once. W @ 5 and 1ft @ 5...could be the first trip this year out to the blue! Report forthcoming......
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Be safe and let us know how you do!
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

where you plannin on going flatout?, my brother and i were planning on making a run out to either 301 or 350 out of SLP, hopefully the report holds up

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
        Man I hope the weather forecasters are right for once. W @ 5 and 1ft @ 5...could be the first trip this year out to the blue! Report forthcoming......
        Just as long as you don't launch out of the pass, you'll be good.
        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

I'm contemplating running out on Saturday or Sunday if my speargun gets here in time But for now you can find me in the shallows
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I'm scheduled to go out on June 1 --- hope the weather holds out!
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Good luck out there Monte!
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                Good luck out there Monte!
                10-4...thanks Chip! I'll be coming off of nights, so it should be one looooooong day. Hopefully the fish gods will reward for my sacrifice!

Not sure which way were going yet but it'll be outta Freeport...I've had my fill of SLP on a Westerly!
                Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Hey / I tried to donate to the website but they want my pay pal account & I dont give that out nor do I know how to/ will it take a credit card?

Comment

I'll take your card number....fuel be expensive these days!
                    Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Originally posted by Swift View Post
                      Hey / I tried to donate to the website but they want my pay pal account & I dont give that out nor do I know how to/ will it take a credit card?
                      We don't accept CC info over internet we use a 3rd party for that like PayPal.

I can take your information over the phone should you wish to contact me @ 713-594-4252. I have a CC machine that can process a transaction and send you a receipt via E-mail. All billing comes up as www.fishwestend.com

Thanks,

Coe
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

If you plan on fishing offshore this weekend... the 38th Annual Hall of Fame Tourney is going on out of the Galveston Yacht Basin. $50 entry for offshore (includes inshore) and 1st place on Kingfish is $1000.

Comment

Good luck FoF-let us know how ya do.
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Looks like great weather for offshore.good catching
                            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Planning on going out Sunday and maybe Monday....I'll be sure to let you know how we do.
                              -WS

Comment

Working...
                              X