Surf 5/27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf 5/27

Water beautiful, bait plentiful.....trout scarce.
    We caught 3 to 18".....1 on top, 2 on tails
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

at least you got out there.congrats on the catch
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

That was a quick run!!! Thanks for the report, was it flat?
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Hope they are there on Sunday!!

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
          That was a quick run!!! Thanks for the report, was it flat?
          It was pretty flat, but had some pretty big rollers coming thru.....Was plenty good to fish though. Tide was WAY up
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks Chip, how bout tmrw morning, you headed back? surf forecast?

Comment

same story for me minus the fish.

Comment

Where were yall fishing? Btw thanks for the report..I'm heading to the surf somewhere after work hopefully.

Comment

Where were yall fishing? Btw thanks for the report..I'm heading to the surf somewhere after work hopefully.
                  Just drove to the seawall and jumped in.....Pretty deep out there.

Thanks Chip, how bout tmrw morning, you headed back? surf forecast?
                  I wish I could, but not going to be able to make it. Go to that same spot again if you go. There should be fish there, but with the full moon they are not feeding very well in the am. It would probably be much better in the Evening, but it will be a ZOO down there.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm going this evening..thanks imhammer..will be at freeport side of the pass

Comment

Thanks for the report, Chip !!
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I hope I get out this weekend! Your reports are starting to make me sick. Have you tried spoons on the beachfront yet? I bet you will not regret it.

Thanks for the report Chip and nice pic of you guys on the cover page here!

Comment

Chip,
                          Check this report out.....this guy fished almost the same spot. Do you think it's for real?

troutphishin
                          Registered Users-pm+

Easy Limit - Galveston Surf East End
                          Smoked the trout this morning on the seawall around 14th street. Easy limit of 19-25" trout with most over 20" plus released about 15 or 20 more keepers. seaweed was almost nonexistant.

checked the west end early...no fish and way too much seaweed.
                          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

It wasn't like that when we were there. He might have been chunkin' meat. We were out of the water at 7:30, so it could have turned on later.
                            sigpic

Comment

its on!!!
                              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X