Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billystix custom rods "free stuff "

GOOD MORNING
    HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING ON THE FIRST DAY OF 09 THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT YEAR FOR US "IHOPE" I HAVE JUST THIS PAST MONTH HAD SOME GREAT NEW BILLYSTIX CUSTOM ROD T SHIRTS COMPLETED, NOW THESE ARE NOT JUST THE RUN OF THE MILL T SHIRTS THEY ARE,"ARE YOU READY FOR THIS """ TEXAS BILLYSTIX T SHIRTS"" YES THEY HAVE THE RED, WHITE, BLUE TEXAS STATE ON THE BACK WITH BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS I HAD THEM MADE UP JUST FOR YOU TEXAS GUYS, SO BIG DEAL YEA I KNOW BIG DEAL, BUT TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I THINK OF YOU GUYS I AM GOING TO GIVE AWAY A COUPLE OF THESE FINE BAD BOYS EVERYONE THAT HAS GOTTEN ONE SO FAR LOVES THEM, SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ONE JUST POST UP AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE DESIGN AND GIVE ME YOUR SIZE AND WE WILL HAVE A LITTLE CONTEST.
    NOW LETS DO SOMETHING EVEN BETTER I HAVE DEVELOPED A NEW GUIDE SYSTEM FOR MY ALREADY VERY POPULAR SPIRAL ROD "SPIRALSTIX" I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON IT ALL OF 08 AND GETTING A LOT OF FEED BACK BEFORE I START WORKING IT IN 09 WELL IT HAS JUST TOTALLY IMPROVED THE CASTING AND THE PERFORMANCE 100% I AM VERY EXICITED ABOUT THIS NEW CONCEPT.THE ROD HAS A HIGH DOLLAR RING WITH TITANIUM GUIDES BUT I AM GOING TO OFFER 2 OF THESE 6FT6 MED ACTION WITH THE 7 INCH GRIP BUILT TO THE WINNERS SPECS FOR THE TOTAL OF $100.00 EA PLUS SHIPPING NOW THIS IS A HELL OF A GGOD PRICE MY FRIEND , I CANT BUILD THEM FOR THAT PRICE BUT 2 OF YOU WILL BE PICKED TO HAVE ONE BUILT FOR THAT PRICE PLUS SHIPPING.
    AND THE TEXAS T SHIRTS ARE $ 15.00 WITH NO POSTAGE ANOTHER HELL OF A GOOD DEAL.
    LETS GET THIS CONTEST UNDER WAY AND GOOD LUCK. PLEASE VISIT MOLLY AND BRANDI AT WWW.BILLYSTIX.COM
    STIX
    Attached Files

Love the design of the rods and the shirt, I like the Texas Flag on the rods too!! XL here
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Billy, Your rods are awesome and the best and most sensitive rod i've used! And I already have one of your shirts.
      Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Thanks guys
        i believe yngunn your rod has the new low profile guides if immmmm not mistaken, i am working on getting some camo blanks and grips, i can already get them but i am trying to get my own so as to be able to bring the cost down but it,s not looking reel good, the company that does the camo on guns and such has gotten their heads kinda up in the clouds now that they have become popular and famous , for a while they would work with a person a bit but now they can only see $$$$$$ so i will just have to see what happens, but if anyone wants a 7ft or a 6ft6 camo themed rod let me know and i will see what we can do.
        Also dont forget that the spiralstix is going to give you features that you will never get in a normal built rod that is a 100% guarantee from billystix custom rods and yngunnn
        stix
        Attached Files
        Last edited by BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS; January 1, 2009, 01:29 PM.

Comment

That is a great looking shirt design, would make any Texan proud. A large would do me just right.
          "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

My brother-in-law snapped a castaway of mine and I have to replace it. This is perfect timing for me. Love the design, but don't like a baggy shirt when I am fishing so I will go with a Medium.

Comment

Good deal there BILLY!!!!! I'm ready to pull the trigger on a new rod anyways why not make it a BILLYSTIX!! I've seen some REALLY GOOD pics of Brandi already and shall patiently await the pics of Molly too!! I really want one of your rods BILLY!!!! Pick ME!! Pick ME!! XL!!
              I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Billy I like the shirt design and your rods look very cool and I would love to get my hands on one (XL)

Comment

Very cool design Billy. I would love to sport one of those while running around to help advertise for you!
                  I also need to replace a Castaway that I snapped on Christmas Eve, and would love to replace it with one of yours!
                  XXL for the shirt size for me!
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

i was truly hoping that i would be able to genarate a few more replies to this truly fine contest ond offer, cmmmon guys post up lets get this thing rolling.
                    stix

Comment

Texas "T" and Billystix

Billy:

I'm about your size, guessing from the pics of you on your website (not Molly or Shannon, but they sure look like they'd be great deckhands!), so that'd be a xxl-Hopin' that's right for my guess because that's my size!! Anyways, I have never seen your rods until I emailed you and saw the configuration on your website. That looks like the way a rod should be and allows the line to work free from the rod without touching it like my old allstars, castaways and American rodsmiths. I imagine that would definitely improve casting distance since no friction against the blank by the line-only the eyes. Kind of like the Longhorns ("Eyes of Texas"). The shirts are really nice and I know that the Aggies would be upset if you made them in Burnt Orange, so I'd be glad to have one with the Texas Flag since Burnt Orange isn't available (yet?).

Cool rods and cool "T".

Thanks.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

hi robalo
                        you are totally right on in your remark about the guides never touching the rod blank , ever noticed the normal rod with a lrg fish on, you look down and the guides have rolled over to the side, and the line is laying on the blank, well that will never happen with a custom billystix, also the more pressure you apply to the rod the more the reel wants to siut up right on the seat and cradle in the palm of your hand, smoother cast, more distance, sensitivity is greater, fish control is far better, the only bad thing about fishing a custom billystix spiral "spiralstix" is it will cause the garage to fill with second hand rods, if you go to my site and just read some of the remarks that my clients have sent me you can see the rod is truly loved by all.
                        even the webmaster here at this site now knows what it feels like to cast a spiral, all you need do is give me a call and i will be happy to discuss with you any thing you want to discuss.
                        """ but i will not build by e mail """ i have to discuss the rod with my client so that i can put the personal service and do it correct, the new low profile guides that i have been working on all of 08 has had great reviews and now 09 is going to be the year for them, watch the big boys copy me just like the texas flag on my rods but thats ok they cant copy the spiral.""spiralstix"" i have a secret
                        stix
                        Attached Files

Comment

those rods look nice, def. wouldn't mind having one so i can put all my cheap rods to rest .. and a shirt in large would also be nice.. thanks man
                          Boats and hoes.

Comment

Just let me win, then when I get mine IMHAMMER will want one and have to pay full price for one!

Comment

I need another Billystix rod, and tee (XL).... So count me in Senor Billy!
                              Don't be a Nancy!
                              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
                              X