Wading the Surf-5-27-2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wading the Surf-5-27-2010

Caught 5 nice trout and 1 nice red in the surf this morning. Silver Spoon was the weapon of choice. Its a no brainer where I was fishing. Just look in the background
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Wade Fishing 5-27-2010.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	270.2 KB
ID:	566279

Good job...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks for the report and congratulations.
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice stringer

Comment

Nice stringer!

Comment

way to go!

Comment

nice

Comment

WTG!!
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Very nice,congrats
                  Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Sounds like it is time to pull out the silver spoon. Two reports and they were both using the spoon. Thanks for the report!
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Jamaica Beach Surf 5/28

Very nice catch. I guess i should have gone down your way this morning. Out early and caught two solid trout on Bomber Topwater trout pattern then nothing for two more hours. Guy with croakers had three when I left and one was 6-7#s.
                      I'm gonna go back now and give it a shot again......let you know what's up!

Just back from the beach and there was this smokin' hot blonde out on a boogie board. I thought about asking her if she'd like to ride something bigger!!
                      Nothing caught this noon...there's always later.

It looks like the SE wind has come around and may be blowing the green water back inshore. If the wind doesn't change it should/could be outstanding this afternoon/evening.
                      Last edited by kenny; May 28, 2010, 01:03 PM.
                      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Great looking stringer!
                        "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

Working...
                        X