Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower G-Bay 5/27 & 5/28

5/27
    Did an afternoon trip. My client (agdaddy) wanted to learn about the lower bay system. So we ran around and I showed him how to navigate and how to approach and fish the community spots plus a few of my honey holes. We laucnhed at 1 PM and there wasnt a breath of wind. So without any way to drift we hit the birds hard. Our first set of birds was hovering over jacks so it was game on for about 50 minutes. It was so hot that 2 guys took turns with the jack just to land it. After fishing the birds we went to another bay system and chased birds there also. Found a few keepers under the birds but they were hard to come by. Ended up the afternoon looking for reds in some shallow back lakes where Agdaddy himself hooked 2 and kept 1 for his dinner. It was a great day with some awesome guys on the boat! All fish caught on artificials and the reds were caught on gulps.

5/28
    Hit some popular mid bay reefs. We scrounged out 14 keepers up to 5 pounds on shrimp and arties. It wasnt fast and furious just a few each drift. In the morning shrimp was their main preference and then it seemed like we caught more on arties in the mid morning hours. Shrimp under a cork was the ticket and glo/chart and big nasty voodoo shad in red shad color were our 2 choices for the day. Very good day with very good clients from my college town of Nacogdoches.
    Attached Files
    Capt Craig Lambert
    832-338-4570

Nice! Thanks for the report!
    Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Good job... Thanks for the report...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Couple nice looking T's Capt!

Thanks for the Post!

wd

Comment

Nice report! I went to SFA also!
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Thanks for the report..nice going !!
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice fish and great report. Taking my nephews and son Monday to some mid bay reefs, hopefully we will be able to put a few like that in the boat.

Comment

Way to gettem!
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Great report and pics Capt!
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

sweet!
                    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X