Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat Show - Capt Greg & Capt Nathan

Hey Capt Nathan and Capt. Greg,
    What days are you guys going to be at the boat show? i am going to run up there one day, but would like to make it while you are there so I can give you some sh!t.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

I'll help you out if you need assistance
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I think everyone needs to help with that!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I won't be there Friday. Gonna try and make it Saturday and Sunday for a little while. If I do I half to be gone by 4. I will be up there all during the week from 2 until closing. I walked around today for a little while, it looks like its gonna be a good show, lots to look at and drool over. My booth is next to the Laguna Rods booth. Don't bring me any sheet just bring beer

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
          I won't be there Friday. Gonna try and make it Saturday and Sunday for a little while. If I do I half to be gone by 4. I will be up there all during the week from 2 until closing. I walked around today for a little while, it looks like its gonna be a good show, lots to look at and drool over. My booth is next to the Laguna Rods booth. Don't bring me any sheet just bring beer

AQUA PIMP
          Greg, I'll be showing up Monday around 2. I'm gonna give you a call so you can meet me at the back door. I just need a place to put some stuff....temporarily!
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Yea, call me before you head up there. I'll be fishing Monday, I may be running a little late, maybe 3ish. You can meet up with me in the parking lot so I can give you a discount getting in.

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Yea, call me before you head up there. I'll be fishing Monday, I may be running a little late, maybe 3ish. You can meet up with me in the parking lot so I can give you a discount getting in.

AQUA PIMP
              Works for me. I have to go drop the boat off at Mickys ...that ignition problem is really a problem now. Tried to take the boat out yesterday for the first time and couldn't get it to fire and took out the battery. I'm gonna take the yak out Monday morning then head up around 2 to 3 myself. Sounds like we'll be there about the same time.
              Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Relay?

Comment

I will be up there sometime during the week in the evening with the wife and kids. Does anyone know where we can get discount tickets??
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                    I will be up there sometime during the week in the evening with the wife and kids. Does anyone know where we can get discount tickets??
                    From Jan. 24 to Jan. 28, 2024, NRG Center attendees can experience the latest vehicles, boats and outdoor activities for just one ticket.

Check here, somebody posted on another forum that there are discount coupons for Monday-Thursday. I think it was off there website, but I'm unable to pull it up at work.
                    Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

From me!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
                      AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

From me!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
                        How can I get them from you??
                        sigpic

Comment

here's the image file for the coupon...

here yall go...
                          Attached Files

Comment

I saw 'em yesterday.
                            Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Good seeing you up there ynggun. Also had Chongo, Michelle, TTU and his dad stop by. Visited with Capt. Nathan several times aswell. Its been a good show so far, yesterday was kind of dead though. We had alot of traffic Fri,Sat, and Sun then yesterday it just died. Alot of vendors shut it down early so they could go watch the Texas game. I won't be there today but will be there Wed and Thurs.

See ya'll out there.

AQUA PIMP
                              AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Working...
                              X