Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gigged my honey hole that's been untouched for many months now. I showed up at low tide & saw HUNDREDS I was picky and grabbed two nice girls for dinner. They were delicious!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

I won't believe it until I see that for myself......he,he,he,ha.
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Coe went to the same spot I did, check my report. The tide was sightly lower when Coe went, he nailed two real quick then helped Jason nail a 24" 6LB Flounder. Jason has the photo on his camera hopefully I can get it and post it up. She was a saddle blanket!

Comment

Nice work Coe!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

coe .....send the flounder over to my house i will trade you for redfish or trout!!!LOL
          Captain Glenn Stevens
          Coastal Guide Service
          www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Cool, dude!!!

Comment

Way to go Coe.
              Over the weekend I picked up a 19, 21 and a 22" that went 5 lbs. I have still yet to beat my personal best of 22". One night CornDog popped one at 24" out my boat and I have seen monster beds but for some reason I cant seem to break over 22"!!!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
              Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Working...
              X